The purpose of this paper is to describe the process of adapting the Classroom Check-Up (CCU) coaching model to bolster teacher implementation of a universal evidencebased social-emotional and classroom management intervention, PATHS to PAX. This paper includes a description of the intervention and a rationale for supporting implementation with the CCU coaching model. Findings from a feasibility test and initial pilot study are provided. Implications for school-based intervention implementation are also discussed.
- Evidence-based intervention
- Teacher consultation
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Pediatrics, Perinatology, and Child Health
- Developmental and Educational Psychology
- Public Health, Environmental and Occupational Health
- Psychiatry and Mental health