We applied multiplanar techniques and a modified version of our volumetric rendering program for three-dimensional imaging to single-breath hold spiral computed tomography (CT) datasets to generate two- and three-dimensional (2-D and 3-D) images of the in vivo lung. We report details of the combined 2-D/3-D spiral CT technique along with three representative cases from our initial experience.
- multiplanar reconstruction
- spiral computed tomography
- three-dimensional imaging
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Radiological and Ultrasound Technology
- Radiology Nuclear Medicine and imaging
- Computer Science Applications