Secretin-stimulated magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography not only facilitate the depiction of anatomic variations or morphologic changes of the pancreatic duct in the normal and diseased pancreas but also help assessing functional abnormalities of the exocrine pancreas. In this article, we illustrate findings of normal pancreas and various pancreatic diseases on magnetic resonance cholangiopancreatography after secretin stimulation.
- Cholangiopancreatography, pancreas
- Magnetic resonance
- Magnetic resonance, pancreatic function
- Magntic resonance, pancreatic ducts
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Radiological and Ultrasound Technology
- Radiology Nuclear Medicine and imaging