- Common forms of donor-derived infection
- Factors contributing to "net state of immunosuppression"
- Immunosuppression and specific infections
- Infectious diseases in transplantation
- Management of infection, in immunocompromised transplant recipient - complications due to certain factors
- Notable components of "net state of immunosuppression"
- Risk of infection in transplant recipient - determined by two factor interaction
- Specific antiviral preventive strategies, for cytomegalovirus (CMV) - individual risk for all transplant recipients
- Timeline of infection - risk factors for infection, epidemiology and immune status, continuous variables over time
- Viral infections, and treatment - reduction in immunosuppression intensity
ASJC Scopus subject areas