Abstract Data reproducibility is a critical issue in all scientific experiments. In this manuscript, the problem of quantifying the reproducibility of graphical measurements is considered. The image intra-class correlation coefficient (I2C2) is generalized and the graphical intra-class correlation coefficient (GICC) is proposed for such purpose. The concept for GICC is based on multivariate probit-linear mixed effect models. A Markov Chain Monte Carlo EM (mcmcEM) algorithm is used for estimating the GICC. Simulation results with varied settings are demonstrated and our method is applied to the KIRBY21 test-retest dataset.
- Graphical intra class correlation coefficient
- Multivariate probit-linear mixed model
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Statistics and Probability
- Computational Mathematics
- Computational Theory and Mathematics
- Applied Mathematics