The case of a 54-year-old man with delirium secondary to phenytoin and disulfiram administration is presented. The pharmacology, interaction, and resulting toxicity of these two drugs are explored. The patient made an uneventful recovery when the medications were withheld.
- delirium, from phenytoin and disulfiram
- disulfiram, and phenytoin, interaction
- drug, delirium, from phenytoin and disulfiram
- phenytoin, and disulfiram, interaction
- toxicity, phenytoin and disulfiram
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Emergency Medicine