A broad spectrum of pulmonary arterial disorders can be diagnosed on computed tomography (CT). Comprehensive evaluation of the pulmonary arteries requires careful assessment of their configuration, patency, and size. This article presents an organized approach to pulmonary arterial disorders on CT, with particular attention to characteristic CT findings that aid in accurate diagnosis and proper management.
- Abnormal pulmonary arterial configuration
- Abnormal pulmonary arterial size
- Computed tomography
- Pulmonary arterial disorders
- Pulmonary arterial filling defect
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Radiology Nuclear Medicine and imaging