Restless legs syndrome, periodic limb movements in sleep, and periodic limb movement disorder are a group of conditions that merit awareness from the medical community. These disorders are commonly encountered yet are often confused and misdiagnosed by health care professionals. It is imperative that health care providers are able to recognize these conditions to accurately diagnose, manage, and appropriately refer patients.
- Dopaminergic agents
- Periodic limb movement disorder (PLMD)
- Periodic limb movements in wake (PLMW)
- Periodic limb movements of sleep (PLMS)
- Restless legs syndrome (RLS)
ASJC Scopus subject areas
- Pulmonary and Respiratory Medicine